- ON HOLD – When you place your order on line, your credit card will be pre-authorized for the amount of your order. It has not been charged yet. The status of your order will be “On Hold” until we manually process your credit card. There is nothing wrong with your order.
- PROCESSING – We have charged your card and the order is in the warehouse awaiting collection/packing/shipping.
- COMPLETED – Your order has shipped. If we have a valid email address for you, you will receive a shipping notification from FedEx.
- FAILED – Your order did NOT process correctly, please call us.
If we lived in a perfect world, everything that arrived at your home would be exactly as promised. However, we know this isn’t always the case. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly offer you an exchange or refund within 5 days of receipt of product.
- ALL RETURNS REQUIRE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. Please call us at 480-664-2226 to receive this number. Items returned without prior contact will not be accepted.
- Please note that you are responsible for all shipping charges, including return shipping.
- There are no returns of items 5 days after receipt.
- All returns must come back in “shelf ready” condition, which means we can put it back in stock and sell it to the next customer who would like to purchase it.
- We cannot accept the return with any indication that it has been used or altered.
Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours from the email order confirmation date, provided that the order has not shipped.
Sales tax will be added to your order if items are shipped within the state of Arizona. Tax will be calculated at checkout.
We accept Visa, MasterCard & Discover. If your credit card is declined or has expired, we will contact you. If we do not hear from you within 10 business days with a correction or alternate payment method, unfortunately we will have to cancel your order. We are required by law to collect applicable state and local taxes for shipments to Arizona.
Pricing, Price Adjustments, Misprints, and Errors
Dupage Trading reserves the right to change prices, policies, and availability of products. Unfortunately, we do not give price adjustments on any previously purchased item. Dupage Trading has made every effort to ensure accurate information is presented; omissions and errors are subject to correction. All pricing is represented as US Currency.
Dupage Trading uses Federal Express and the United States Post Office. Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or to PO Boxes will be shipped via USPS.
Shipping charges are as follows:
- For most merchandise, we charge a flat rate of $15 for shipping per order.
- Firearms ship for $25 plus an adult signature fee of $5.75. This shipping fee is in addition to any other shipping fees as firearms are shipped separately.
- Many of our small items will ship for free. Exceptions are those small items that require special handling or are bulky (i.e. handguards). Items that ship for free will be so stated in their description.
- Some large and/or bulky items may have additional shipping charges that will be identified in their description.
Orders that mix regular shipping items and free shipping items will ship at the $15 flat rate.
Our warehouse team strives to ship your merchandise within 3 days of receipt of order, however during periods of high order volumes, those shipping times may be extended. Thank you for your understanding.
DAMAGES AND RETURNS:
Damages to the merchandise while in transit are rare, but they do happen. Any damage to the outside of the box or to the product itself must be recorded on the bill of lading prior to signing for the delivery. E-mail or call customer service at 480-664-2226 for assistance in processing any damaged items.