MP38 / BD38 PISTOL manufactured by D-K Production Group
This is SSD’s reproduction of the famous German MP38 in 9×19 Luger. Factory new and unfired. Designed to fire from a closed bolt, this semi-auto pistol very closely matches the weight, feel, and handling of the original MP38. This BD38 / MP38 is made with the same materials as the originals and has the correct waffenamt stamps. Takes original MP38 magazines as well as new production magazines made by DK (one magazine included).
NEW / UNFIRED
- 9mm Parabellum
- Length 24.6 in
- Barrel Length: 9.8 in
- Weight: 9.7 lbs
- Charging Handle: Early hook style
- Magazines included: 1 (32 Rd Magazine)
Check your local laws before ordering, will not ship magazines to states with restrictions: CT, CA, CO, DE, HI, IL, MD, OR, VT, NJ, NY, MA, WA, and Washington DC.
This BD38 is sold in pistol configuration only. Stocks are available directly from the manufacturer if you wish to SBR this firearm (All NFA laws apply):
BD 38 Stock – D-K Production Group LLC, Kentucky (dkproductiongroup.com)
Purchasing a firearm online is secure, easy, and often the most cost-effective way to buy firearms. However, there are Federal, State and Local laws that must be obeyed:
1. Age Requirements: 21 years of age or older to purchase a handgun. State laws may vary so please be aware of your local laws.
2. Shipping Restrictions: Federal Firearms Laws prevent us from shipping firearms directly to you if you do not possess an FFL. Instead, we ship any firearm/assembly/receiver purchased on our site to a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer in your area.
Here’s how it works:
1. Make your purchase online, ensuring you are following all state and local laws.
2. Your order will remain on hold until we receive a copy of a Federal Firearms License. We have not charged your credit card at this point.
3. Find an FFL dealer in your area that will accept the transfer of your firearm. Most dealers, which include sporting goods stores, pawn shops, gunsmiths and gun stores, are willing to do this for a small fee.
4. Have your dealer FAX or email us a copy of their valid and signed FFL form. Our FAX number is (480) 664-2490. Emailed copies can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure your dealer includes your Order #, as well as your name with the FFL. California orders also must include a CFLC number (your dealer will know what this is).
5. Once your order is ready to ship, we will ship your order to your dealer, and you will receive a confirmation of shipment via email.
6. Once your dealer receives your firearm, they will contact you and you can complete all the necessary paperwork and pick up your firearm.