A pair of 1903A3 chromed drill rifles for color guards. Actual rifles that have been demilitarized by welding the bolts closed, the chamber of the barrels welded and the cut off welded in the off position. Used condition, expect minor areas of surface rust. no rear sights Fiberglass stocks and handguards.
THESE ARE REAL RIFLES AND MUST BE TRANSFERRED THROUGH A FEDERAL FIREARMS DEALER . 03 LICENSE WELCOME
Purchasing a firearm online is secure, easy, and often the most cost effective way to buy firearms. However, there are Federal, State and Local laws that must be obeyed:
1. Age Requirements: 18 years of age or older to purchase any complete rifle. 21 or older for Receivers, Lowers, and Barreled Actions.
2. Shipping Restrictions: Federal Firearms Laws prevent us from shipping firearms directly to you if you do not possess an FFL. Instead, we ship any firearm/assembly/receiver purchased on our site to a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer in your area.
Here’s how it works:
1. Make your purchase online, ensuring you are following all state and local laws.
2. Your order will remain on hold until we receive a copy of a Federal Firearms License. We have not charged your credit card at this point.
3. Find an FFL dealer in your area that will accept the transfer of your firearm. Most dealers, which include sporting goods stores, pawn shops, gunsmiths and gun stores, are willing to do this for a small fee.
4. Have your dealer FAX or email us a copy of their valid and signed FFL form. Our FAX number is (480) 664-2490. Emailed copies can be sent to email@example.com. Please make sure your dealer includes your Order #, as well as your name with the FFL. California orders also must include a CFLC number (your dealer will know what this is).
5. Once your order is ready to ship, we will ship your order to your dealer and you will receive a confirmation of shipment via email.
6. Once your dealer receives your firearm, they will contact you and you can complete all the necessary paperwork and pick up your firearm.