Model 1903A3 drill rifles. Original World War II issue 1903A3 rifles that have been deactivated.
The rifles are rendered unserviceable by welding a rod in the chamber, welding the barrel to the receiver, welding the cut off to prevent the bolt from being removed from the receiver and grinding the firing pin plus welding the firing pin hole. The bolt is free to manipulate. Originally intended for ROTC drill teams in high schools and colleges. The rifles offered here have synthetic stocks and handguards. No rear sight or front sight blade. Well used, expect surface rust, missing screws, bent swivels, and other evidence of rough handling.
While these rifles are inoperable in their current state, they can be converted back to fully functioning rifles. For this reason, the Federal Government still considers these Drill Rifles as firearms [ 27 CFR § 478.12(c) and (e) ], and all applicable state and federal laws apply. This item can only be shipped to a federal firearms license holder. 03 C&R licenses are welcome.
Purchasing a firearm online is secure, easy, and often the most cost effective way to buy firearms. However, there are Federal, State and Local laws that must be obeyed:
1. Age Requirements: 18 years of age or older to purchase any complete rifle. 21 or older for Receivers, Lowers, and Barreled Actions. State laws may vary so please be aware of your local laws.
2. Shipping Restrictions: Federal Firearms Laws prevent us from shipping firearms directly to you if you do not possess an FFL. Instead, we ship any firearm/assembly/receiver purchased on our site to a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer in your area.
Here’s how it works:
1. Make your purchase online, ensuring you are following all state and local laws.
2. Your order will remain on hold until we receive a copy of a Federal Firearms License. We have not charged your credit card at this point.
3. Find an FFL dealer in your area that will accept the transfer of your firearm. Most dealers, which include sporting goods stores, pawn shops, gunsmiths and gun stores, are willing to do this for a small fee.
4. Have your dealer FAX or email us a copy of their valid and signed FFL form. Our FAX number is (480) 664-2490. Emailed copies can be sent to email@example.com. Please make sure your dealer includes your Order #, as well as your name with the FFL. California orders also must include a CFLC number (your dealer will know what this is).
5. Once your order is ready to ship, we will ship your order to your dealer and you will receive a confirmation of shipment via email.
6. Once your dealer receives your firearm, they will contact you and you can complete all the necessary paperwork and pick up your firearm.