Model 1903 A3 drill rifle barrel/receivers. Barrel has been rendered unserviceable by inserting a rod in the chamber, cutting a hole in the chamber area of the barrel and fixing the rod with weld, applying weld to the edge of the receiver and the rear end of the barrel. The receiver has the cut off welded to prevent removal of the bolt, the face of the bolt has weld over the firing pin hole. As shown included are a unserviceable barrel, front sight base, trigger assembly, trigger guard, trigger guard screws, most internal bolt parts, ejector, and a receiver. These drill rifles have minimum weld in the CUTT OFF area
Pictured is an example.
THE MODEL 03A3 BARREL/RECEIVER OFFERED HERE HAS BEEN ALTERED BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. THE DUPAGE TRADING COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY MODIFICATIONS A POTENTIAL BUYER MAY PERFORM.
While these rifles are inoperable in their current state, they are easily converted back to fully functioning rifles. For this reason, the Federal Government still considers Drill Rifles firearms, and all applicable laws apply. We must ship to a federal firearms license holder (Barreled Receivers are not eligible to ship to ’03 C&R licenses).
Maximum of 2 per order
Purchasing a firearm online is secure, easy, and often the most cost effective way to buy firearms. However, there are Federal, State and Local laws that must be obeyed:
1. Age Requirements: 18 years of age or older to purchase any complete rifle. 21 or older for Receivers, Lowers, and Barreled Actions.
2. Shipping Restrictions: Federal Firearms Laws prevent us from shipping firearms directly to you if you do not possess an FFL. Instead, we ship any firearm/assembly/receiver purchased on our site to a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer in your area.
Here’s how it works:
1. Make your purchase online, ensuring you are following all state and local laws.
2. Your order will remain on hold until we receive a copy of a Federal Firearms License. We have not charged your credit card at this point.
3. Find an FFL dealer in your area that will accept the transfer of your firearm. Most dealers, which include sporting goods stores, pawn shops, gunsmiths and gun stores, are willing to do this for a small fee.
4. Have your dealer FAX or email us a copy of their valid and signed FFL form. Our FAX number is (480) 664-2490. Emailed copies can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure your dealer includes your Order #, as well as your name with the FFL. California orders also must include a CFLC number (your dealer will know what this is).
5. Once your order is ready to ship, we will ship your order to your dealer and you will receive a confirmation of shipment via email.
6. Once your dealer receives your firearm, they will contact you and you can complete all the necessary paperwork and pick up your firearm.